expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 26 April 2016

10,000 pageviews!!!

"Because you are alive, everything is possible"



First of all, I would like to thank all of you for reading my blog and I'm proud to say that my blog has finally reached 10,000 pageviews yesterday. Hoorayyyy! Honestly, I'm really grateful to have such amazing readers and I can only apologize if it's not interesting enough. I will try my very best to keep it interesting and as updated as possible. I do hope you'll stick around because I love writing and the fact that even one person on this planet reads my blog means a hell lot to me. And I love you :)

Little "Thank you" speech out of the way.

Now, back to the little quote in the beginning.

I don't know if any of you out there ever do/did this. But I really like to look back at old pictures on my phone and go back to that exact moment in time to re-live it - everything I was feeling and everything I was thinking at that very second.

I've chosen these pictures from my phone because they constantly remind me that "the sky's the limit" whenever I look at them.



When I was a teenager, I used to sit outside my gazebo on rainy days and appreciate the sound of rain and the sense of peace that comes with it. And I loved the smell of grass after a good rain (I still do now but please don't think I'm weird. Haha).



I would always think of how my life would play out in the future. I would always look at the clouds, think of what could have been, what is, and what would be. It's just something I started doing at a very young age.


Fast forward 10 years - PAUSE!



I still love looking at the sky and the endless possibilities it brings and also how it brings some sort of peace and calm within me. But this time, I just think about how far I've come in life and how much I've achieved and how much more I want to accomplish.



I mean, I've reached 10,000 pageviews since relaunching my blog last December! I still can't believe it!



So I say this to myself and to every single one of you out there, as long as you are on this planet, anything is possible and you have no where else to go but up :)





Thank you for reading X