expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 30 May 2016

BURGER KING + STARBUCKS + CHEAT DAY

Good evening my lovely readers

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. I know I did. This was probably one of the best weekends I've had so far! So yes, I do hope everyone had a good one.

I've always seen Saturdays as cheat days. By this, I mean spending extra money on food, spending time doing things you don't really get to do on weekdays, spending energy on doing the things that you love.

And that was exactly how I spent my Saturday yesterday.


DAY 9 OF MY LITTLE ADVENTURES: EATING + DRINKING


Ah food. 

Before I start this post, I would actually really like to know which type of person you are. Do you:


LIVE TO EAT

or

EAT TO LIVE



I think everyone knows which type I am :) But just in case you don't, I am of course the first one! Shameless XD

I woke up with a little bit of a headache in the morning but I wasn't going to let that ruin my day. My friends and I decided to go into town for a little bit of window-shopping but ended up being a food-hunting session instead.

Town was absolutely packed, as per usual. We decided to go for a quick bite because we were so hungry. Burger King, it was. I honestly forgot how good Burger King was because the last time I stepped into Burger King was probably a year ago. Or maybe even longer! But it was so goooood.


We then decided to head off to Starbucks to get some drinks and take a nice long walk in the park because the weather was just beautiful.


One thing I've truly learned to appreciate over time is "the value of friendship". When you've found a friend that you can share whatever you want with and feel totally comfortable and OK with, never let that person go. As you grow older, you learn who you click with, what kind of people you want to surround yourself with, who your true friends really are, people who take the time to understand you. When you can talk absolute nonsense to a person and when a person talks total crap in front of you and the both of you just start laughing at each other but still find those ridiculous topics interesting. That's when you know you should never let that person leave your life.


Also, one thing that I find myself sort of obsessed with lately is taking long walks in parks. I've always loved taking long walks on the beach and the beach, in general. But I just learned to appreciate parks a lot more lately. I think it's probably because I come from a country where nature is a very rare thing and also, parks are not really a common place to relax due to the extreme heat!


We spent a couple of hours in the park talking and relaxing - something I'm really going to miss doing.


We then met up with my boyfriend and his friend at a work party. Now normally, I wouldn't really be interested in going to events like these but since I was already in town, I figured why not. We got some more drinks and food in the pub.


Overall, my tummy was having a good day. However, I probably gave it a shock since I haven't eaten so much in a while.

SOMETHING DIFFERENT: WELL, IT'S DEFINITELY NOT EVERYDAY THAT I GET TO HAVE AN "ALL-DAY" EATING AND DRINKING SESSION

SOMETHING I LOVE: FOOD + DRINKS + QUALITY TIME

I had such a wonderful time. Every moment should be cherished, especially those little moments.




Since it is now Sunday night over here, all I can say is that I hope everyone of you had a lovely weekend.


Don't forget to let me know which type of person you are :P

Live to eat or Eat to live?




X