expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 30 June 2016

Destination : Kuala Lumpur

Hello everyone!

I can finally sit down properly now, relax, and blog again.


As most of you know, I'm currently on a - shall we say - long holiday. I couldn't blog in Bali most of the time because of the limited Wi-Fi. The amount of time I spent on the post prior to this was probably 5 hours - and I'm not even exaggerating. It took me about 30 minutes creating the contents and writing it, and the rest of time waiting for the pictures to upload. So, I sort of gave up on blogging whilst I was in Bali for the remaining 7 days.


After staying in Bali for 10 days or so, I arrived in Kuala Lumpur last Thursday. I have to say, so much has changed in the last 3 years. New buildings, new places, new food, new shops. I almost got lost at one point but I'm starting to know my way around the city centre after 6 days of being here. 

Also, the Wi-Fi connection here is way better than the connection in Bali. But I still did not have the time to sit down properly and write a post because I was busy showing my boyfriend and his mum around. I showed them what food my country had to offer, iconic places, the night life, shopping malls - everything. It has been a really busy week for me but they went back to the UK last night. 

Yes, I was there in the airport with them, sobbing my eyes out. Guess I'm not that tough after all. 


Initially, I was supposed to go back to the UK with them but, well, sudden change of plans (more on that later). I have one more trip coming up and then it's back to my hometown :D

So that's just the update I have for now. I didn't want to start writing again without giving any updates or explanations as to why I haven't been blogging that much. I will be posting mostly on my trips, some crazy outfits I have never worn before, and FOOOOOD. So expect loads and loads of pictures :)



Stay tuned  X