expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 11 July 2016

3 WEEKS, 3 COUNTRIES

To be more specific - 3 weeks, 3 countries, 5 cities. 


Good afternoon my lovely readers

I hope everyone had a good weekend. I know I have. But before I start my post, I would just like to apologize for the constant hiatus. I know I've been taking loads of time away from my blog lately and Wi-Fi is no excuse. I just want to spend as much time away from my laptop as possible and use that time to be with my family and friends. But as of today, I'm officially "back to work" in my world of blogging.

I am now currently back in my hometown (like, finalllllly right?) after 3 weeks of constant travelling. I think I need to actually take a break from airplanes and the whole idea of travelling. Give it a few weeks or so. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed every minute of it, but I just need to reallllllly take a break from taking a break (haha!). Not sure if that makes any sense.


For the past 3 weeks, I've been to Bali (Kuta, and Ubud), Thailand (Krabi), and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, and Sibu). Hence, 3 weeks, 3 countries, 5 cities. I've traveled through many different time zones (sounding a bit like Star Trek right now lol). But I really have.

I traveled from UK to Dubai, which took 7 hours 15 minutes and Dubai was ahead of UK by 3 hours. I then traveled from Dubai to Kuala Lumpur, which took 7 hours 30 minutes and Kuala Lumpur was ahead of Dubai by 4 hours. After that, I took a 3 hour flight to Bali which was 1 hour ahead of Kuala Lumpur. After a few days of relaxation, I took another flight to Krabi which was 1 hour 25 minutes and the time in Krabi was 1 hour behind Kuala Lumpur.



Oh So Confusing, I know. 

So, I need some time to recover from all those jetlags and time differences and whatever else that is making me feel extremely tired right now.


But I am really missing my blog and all my readers so I've decided to activate myself today :)

I guess another reason why I've been slacking a little on my blog is that I've been filming some videos and going over some video editing software and stuff like that. Yes ladies and gentlemen, I've decided to start a Youtube Channel. I asked on Twitter if I should just show you my life and my days through my blog or if you guys prefer to see it on video. Most people said videos. So I've decided to do both. Not sure when my first video will be going up but I'll definitely post it in here first, so don't worry :D

I'm just sitting outside my garden right now as I'm typing this. Let me tell you, it is really difficult to get used to the 32 degree Celsius weather over here but I'm slowly getting there. I can't really complain much because in UK, all I wanted was sunlight and a bit of heat. But when I'm here, all I want is a little bit of cool breeze and less sun. Haha!



Selfish human beings, we are (well, maybe just me). 

I've learned so much for the past 3 weeks. Different cultures, different languages, meeting new people, trying so many new cuisines, challenging myself to do new things. I guess I was "Little Miss Adventurous" for the past couple of weeks. And I do not intend to stop. Because once you stop being happy and doing things you love, you stop living. At least that's what I've been telling myself anyway.


Be sure to stay tuned to my blog because there will be loads more posts coming your way :)


Pinky promise. 





Happy Monday X