expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 27 July 2016

7 DRESSES FOR THE WEEK

So, back in May, I created my very own "Summer Bucket List" and the very first thing on the list was for me to wear more dresses.

People who are friends with me would know that I'm more of a shorts and tees or skinny jeans and baggy tees kind of girl. I mean, gotta love my tees :D 



Good evening my lovelies



As I've mentioned in my previous post, I've got a few exciting things up my sleeves. And wearing dresses for 7 days was one of my - shall we say - challenge. Yes, ever since last week, I've been wearing dresses continuously for 7 days. And honestly, I couldn't be more proud of myself.

A weird thing to be proud of, but I just get very excited when every small changes I make or every little challenges I set myself have been achieved.

I'm starting to actually like dresses now. I think they really soothes the eyes. I mean, whenever I see other girls rocking nice dresses, I always get inspired or I gaze at them like a little weirdo that I am. But I do see the point of dresses now. 


So, I'm just going to share with you the 7 dresses that I wore for the past 7 days :D 


DAY 1: Ditsy 



DAY 2: Flower Prints



DAY 3: Camouflage 



DAY 4: Orange - my new fav!



DAY 5: Relaxed



DAY 6: Graffiti 



DAY 7: Loving Green a little too much 





Since it's summer all year round here, might as well make the most out of dresses.

After all, it's never too late for sundresses :) 



X