expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 22 August 2016

FAVOURITE HOLIDAY OUTFIT

"What do you feel most comfortable in when you're on holiday? What kind of outfit do you like most when you're going on vacation? Do you prefer comfort over looks?" - These are all the sorts of questions that go through my head when I'm packing for a trip.


Good evening my lovely readers

I hope you're all having a good start to the week so far. In other words, I hope Monday is not being to rough on you :)

As most of you would know, I went on a 3-night holiday last week with my friend. I was just looking through some of the pictures I took from holiday and I suddenly had this post in mind.

Holiday is the time when you can dress up, be outrages and crazy with outfits, put on something you've never dared to put on, etc. because no one knows who you are and no one gives a crap about how you look. If I'm being completely honest, this is one of the reasons I absolutely love travelling.


I have been absolutely loving this summer playsuit from New Look. It's airy and it's colourful - enough said. 


It's very chilled, casual, and comfortable. The 3C's :) This playsuit is my most worn outfit from the holiday and it is also my favourite outfit so far.


Thought I'd add a silly pic of myself at the end to make this post more chilled :)