expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 21 August 2016

FAVOURITE POOLSIDE PICTURES

Good evening everyone

I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday so far.

So, I came back from my little getaway just 2 days ago, hence, the absence. But I'm back now and I have some exciting things and stories to share with all of you. But for today's post, I'm going to share a few of my favourite poolside pictures from holiday :)


As most of you would know by now, I absolutely adore beaches. If there is a beach at the place that I'm travelling to, that would be the first on my "to-go" list! However, if there are no beaches whatsoever, pools are the next best thing :)

I just get so relaxed whenever I'm chilling by the pool or having a little dip. I mean, my ideal holiday would be chilling by the pool with a cocktail every now and again whist I'm reading a good book and getting a little tan in my bikini. 

And then, there's the part where I actually get in the pool and swim. I feel like I've rediscovered my love for swimming lately.

For the past couple of days whilst I was on holiday, I've just been chilling by the pool, which is why I've decided to share this post :) I loved every second of it especially because the view from the pool was exceptional!

*all photo credits belong to Eunice and myself*


This is when you know you've found a friend for life - when she is as fabulous as you :D I had such an amazing time! Not only because it was so chilled, but also because I got to meet up with my brother and another one of my closest friends. 

*back to more pictures



Happy Sunday everyone! X