expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 31 August 2016

GOODBYE AUGUST!

It's the end of August everyone. 


I, for one, absolutely cannot believe it. Honestly, it feels like time is passing quicker and quicker by the second! And I know I say that a lot, but whenever I close my eyes at night, I could still remember my Bali trip back in June like it was yesterday.


At the beginning of the month, we had the Olympics to look forward to and all of a sudden, it ended. Imagine all the athletes and the Olympians preparing for what could possibly the biggest event of their lives for 4 years and it's all over in a few weeks time.

It literally feels like yesterday that everyone was raving about summer - summer holidays, summer outfits, bikinis, perfect summer bodies, etc., and now, most of the blogs I'm reading are about "Things to Do Before Summer Ends" or "10 Best Summer Outfits in 2016" or "Best Bikini of the Year" or "Best Autumn Outfits You Should Try This Year" or "Say Goodbye to Summer Dresses" etc. I mean, summer is already coming to an end! That's 3 months gone! Honestly, I don't know how I feel about that.


Exciting? 

Terrifying? 

I just don't know. 

But all I can say is, so much have happened in the past couple of months. A very rocky adventure, shall we say. 

I am excited and a bit scared at the same time about what is to come but that's probably the best bit about life, isn't it? The fun and exciting part is not knowing. 


The unknown.

The uncertainty that scares most of us. 

The unpredictable that excites some of us.


I have absolutely no regrets on all the decisions I've made so far. I have enjoyed August thoroughly. I really have. I've been living out of my comfort zone and also doing things that scare the living sh!t out of me. 


Truth be told, I'm enjoying every bit of it :)