expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 2 January 2017

January Goals

Oh January. 


To be honest, I've always found January to be the toughest month of the year. It's the month when I'm almost broke from Christmas shopping and year end sales, it's the month when I've gained a little more weight from all the food and festivities around me, it's the month when I'm like "new year, new me. OK now what?".

Or is that just me? 


But I've decided to stick to a motto this year. 

"1 year = 365 opportunities. I'm not taking any day for granted"

Let this be a reminder to each and every one of us that we can make or take opportunities every single day as we go. 


Here are my January goals. 

1. Surround myself with positive people and positive vibes as much as I can

2. Take things slowly and be patient

3. Do at least ONE unexpected thing

4. Start making more YouTube videos and be consistent

5. Get my career path sorted out


My January goals normally start off easy because like I said, it's the toughest month for me and I cannot have tough goals in a tough month. But in another 30 days, we'll see how everything goes. 

Start your monthly goals now. You won't regret it, I promise. 


January, here we go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment