expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 22 February 2017

FAVOURITE HOLIDAY OUTFIT

"Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak" - Rachel Zoe



As my previous post had stated, I was in Bangkok this time last week on a short getaway. And I just looked through my camera earlier and particularly chose my favourite outfit while I was on holiday.

A lot of people sometimes, most times actually, will not recognize me outside of work because of my appearance. Oh yeah, let me tell you - how I dress when I'm at work and how I dress when I'm out having fun are two completely different things. If you really know me in person, you'll know what I mean.

I feel like holidays are a great time to wear something I wouldn't normally wear. So, just because I wear shirts and trousers most days doesn't mean I don't like wearing crop tops and high-waisted skirts.

Ya feel? :)






No comments:

Post a Comment