expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 1 February 2017

February Goals

Holy sh!t. 



Can anyone of you actually believe it is the 2nd month of the year already? Because personally, I think this is all just a dream. Honestly, how could it be February already?!?!

Well, at least January went by quickly because as I mentioned in my January Goals post, January is probably the toughest month of the year. Speaking of goals, today I am, of course, here to update you on my February Goals.




A wonderful motto for this month that I'm going to stick to is:

"Never stop trying. Never stop believing. Never give up"

Let this be a reminder to every single one of us. No matter what you want to achieve in your life, never stop until you're somewhere you want to be :)



Here are my February goals.

1. Write and blog more

Let's face it, I was rubbish at blogging in January as you can tell from the amount of posts I've created but things are going to change from here on out and that, my dear friends, is a promise!

2. Film more videos 

Videos are slightly more terrifying for me but I've been really consistent with them and my YouTube channel too. You can check out my latest video and subscribe to my channel because that would honestly make me so so happy :)



3. Have a healthier lifestyle

Meaning eat healthy, which I am going to try my very best at! And also exercise more!

4. Travel 

Wish I could make travel an every month activity. I'll work on that :)

5. Pass my probation and focus more on work

Yes, I have been slacking off on work a bit but hey, no more!



Monthly goals have been helping me keep track of my progress. So, what are you waiting for? Create your February goals today.

No comments:

Post a Comment