expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 1 March 2017

March Goals

1st day of March.




What can I actually say about February? Well, if you've read my previous post, you'll know that February was a horrendous month for me. And to top it all off, I have been ill for almost 2 weeks now.

However, I did achieve all my February Goals and I'm quite proud of myself for that. But it is time to say goodbye and welcome a new month.

So, today, I am of course here to share my March Goals with you.






A motto that I will stick to this month is:

"A life without dreaming is a life without meaning"

Let this be a reminder to all that it is totally OK to dream. Dream BIG! Because as far as I'm concerned, when I dream, that's when life happens :)






For the month of March, my goals are to:


1. Go out more

I'm not even going to lie to you, I'd take watching Netflix and sipping on hot chocolate any day to going out. In February, I went grocery shopping once and stayed home for the rest of the month. So you get the idea.


2. Meet at least 2 new people

And I don't mean random strangers who I will never see again. I want to actually meet new people and be friends with them. This is quite a tough one but I'm going to try.


3. Try new things

As many new things as possible, whether that is trying some kind of outfit I never thought I'd wear, or trying out a new routine. I am going to try to do different things in the next 31 days.


4. Write more

Just because I don't post a lot on here doesn't mean I'm not doing any other writings on the side. But I will, with all my strength and power, post more on here. After all, writing is where I find comfort.


5. Drink more tea

For the past 28 days, I have been substituting soft drinks and pop sodas to peppermint tea and Moroccan mint tea. And I want to stick to this habit because it helps me sleep better at night. I will make it my mission to try as many flavoured tea as possible for the upcoming days.





Keeping track of monthly goals is an easy task. If you haven't created one by now, trust me, it helps. For those of you who have, what are your March goals? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment