expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 20 April 2017

#1 SUMMER ESSENTIAL: SUNGLASSES

Sunglasses have always been one of my wardrobe essentials. I mean, I collect sunglasses - whether they're $10 or $100. I have quite a large face so, finding the perfect sunnies can be tough at times.



When it comes to summer time, I feel like people whoop out their sunnies more instead of the colder months. For me, even though it's winter, I still NEED sunnies but not when it's completely grey outside. However, I do feel like summer is the most appropriate time to show off your sunnies, especially if you're going on vacation or going to the beach.



I just feel like sunnies add the extra omph to an outfit whether that's a summer dress or a thick jacket. But of course, in my opinion, they work best when they're paired with swimsuit or bikini by the pool or on the beach. 



I'm already dreaming of my upcoming vacation in Thailand!!! So be sure to stay tuned for my vacation post which will probably be up next week as my trip is this Sunday!! Eeek!!! So excited! 



*This post is created in collaboration with Warby Parker



In all honesty, I have never heard of Warby Parker. However, when they approached me and had me check out their website and products, I was immediately intrigued. I mean, just look at all the designs!! 

Especially their newly launched "Haskell Flash". I feel like these are the types of sunnies that would make everyone stop what they're doing and look at you. If you don't believe me, take a look for yourself :) 




What do you think? Awesome or totally awesome? :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment