expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday 2 April 2017

April Goals

OK. April, let's do this.





Honestly, I'm actually writing my April Goals today because I didn't realize it was already April yesterday. 


But what I CAN say, is that March was a really fruitful month. I think part of the reason why it flew by was because I was working a lot and just being a lot busier than the previous months. March had been good to me. Now, let's just hope April will be too. 


Again, I am proud to say that I have achieved the first 4 things in my March Goals list. I only didn't manage to drink more tea. Instead, I was downing coffee :/ 



Anyway, the motto that I'm going to stick to this month is: 

"Yesterday was yesterday. Focus on today." 


Because we're already in the 4th month of 2017, things are getting pretty serious. So, I think it's best if we start focusing on today instead of yesterdays. 


This month, my personal goals are to:


1. Socialize more

2. Keep myself busy and occupied 

3. Have more faith and confidence in what I do and in my life

4. Travel more

5. Experience new things



I feel like April is going to be a tough month for me, so I need to keep track of my goals here :) April, here we go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment