expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 4 July 2017

JULY GOALS

It's official, friends. 5 more months till Christmas!



Eeeeks!



But more importantly, I need to take a deep breath and ask myself this question:


"WTF happened to June?"


I think June was by far the quickest month ever. I don't know guys. I feel like 2017 is just flying by, literally. Next thing I know, I find myself waking up and looking in mirror at a 60 year-old me. Oh gosh, even the thought of that scares me.


Anyway, how was your June? Mine was just that - quick! Other than that, it was a really tough and challenging month. I feel like I'm growing mentally and spiritually every single month.




However, this month, I've decided to live by this mantra:


"Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it!" 



It doesn't get more real than this guys. I've been restraining myself from loads of things just because I'm afraid to try new things and trust issues and fears and phobias. The list goes on and on. And I've decided enough is enough. So, I am breaking free from my shell from now on (or at least attempt to do so).


This month, my goals are to:


1. Keep hustlin' 


Do whatever it takes to keep myself as busy as possible


2. Learn to stop beating myself up at everything


Something I really want to stop doing. I want to be busy but I also want to know that I won't be giving myself unnecessary pressure 


3. Take time to meet friends and family


Something not to be taken for granted. So, friends, fam, I'm here for you if you need me :) 


4. Exercise more


Sweat more - precisely. Instead of being a couch potato 


5. Be consistent 


With everything - my blog, my writing, my videos, my emotions...





Come on July. I'm so ready for you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment