expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 18 August 2017

3 Easy Slip-On Dresses for the Weekend

Now, I'm not one to dress up during weekdays. I don't wear office uniforms, I don't wear specific outfits for work. I basically dress how I feel, look presentable and go to work.




That's why I think being a blogger has helped me realize my fashion sense a lot more.




Because, the thing is, I like dressing up and I also like dressing how I feel. So, put the two together - that's exactly my fashion sense.


I've got a couple of meetings to attend to and friends to meet over the weekend so I've put together 3 easy looks for this coming weekend.



Weekends are just that - easy, simple. Hence why I want my outfits to stay that way.





1. Off the Shoulder





2. Smart Casual





3. Soft





Happy weekend friends! x

No comments:

Post a Comment