expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Beautiful York

My trip to the UK was definitely a successful one. It was THE most amazing 2 weeks I've had this year. Although I did want to visit longer, work was calling my name.




Wait. What exactly does this mean? Am I a workaholic now? *jokes*




Anyway, if you've been to the UK or if you're staying there, you'd probably know that York is famous for their Yorkshire pudding as well as their afternoon teas.

I was only there for ONE full day so I didn't manage to visit all of the places. However, I can tell you this. York is probably one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen in my entire life. It's little, but it's amazing.




Afternoon teas are a MUST, obviously




Beautiful York Minster 




Amazing views





If you're ever in York, don't ever miss a chance for afternoon tea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment