expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 18 October 2017

National Body Confidence Day 2017

I think I speak on behalf of everyone when I say this.


Nobody is perfect and no body is perfect. 


It all depends on how one sees themselves and others. Some might be alright with their flaws and imperfections, some might take it a little harder. 

For me, I've always been the latter one. I grew up in an environment that had impossible standards and high competitions. 


It wass only up till late - let's say 2 or 3 years ago - that I learned to accept what I have and to love what I have. 


It's true, every now and again, I will look in the mirror and think "Oh my goodness. I need to get rid of my extra weight" or "shit. I look absolutely horrible" or "my thighs are humongous" or "why don't I look as good as her?"....etc. 

But you know what? Nobody and no body is perfect. So embrace what you have. Be grateful for what you have. 



I don't exactly have a bikini body. I don't have a flat tummy and gap thighs, but so what? I feel good in a bikini so I'm going to goddamn rock a bikini. 


Happy National Body Confidence Day. Share your story with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment