expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 6 October 2017

September Highlights 2017

I know it's a bit late but September was by far the best month for me this year. 

Not only did I achieve all of my September goals, but I also got to enjoy the whole month to the absolute fullest. I've decided to highlight a couple of good memories I've had so that I can look back and relive the moments in the future when I'm feeling nostalgic. 



So, here are 10 of my September highlights:



1. I got to experience one of my closest and dearest friends in a beautiful wedding gown with the man she loves. 




2. I got to visit my little family over in the UK after almost a year.




3. I went for a weekend escape in a retreat with my loved ones.




4. I got to more spend time with my family and friends.




5. I managed to do numerous spontaneous things, one being - getting a tattoo, or two.




6. I got to have afternoon tea several times, which is one of my favourite things in the whole world.




7. I got to meet up with a couple of friends in the UK who were so inspirational.




8. I got to know people who are real to me and people who would be there for me no matter what.



9. I got to do the things I love so much, which are filming and editing videos (subscribe if you haven't already), meeting so many people online who listen to me on national radio, and entertaining so many people.



10. I got to witness so many beautiful things and buildings.



Honestly, September was such a beautiful month for me and I'm going to try my best to live as brightly as I did last month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment