expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 26 October 2017

Weekend Getaway: Time Capsule Retreat Edition

In one of my previous posts, I did mention that I went to a "time capsule retreat" last weekend.



Holy heck! It was amazing!



You're basically in the middle of a forest, in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by nature, the sound of crickets, the smell of trees, the breezy environment - oh it was just amazing.


Here are some of my favourite pictures from that weekend getaway.



I think if you're really stressed out, a nice little weekend getaway retreat is exactly what you need. Or a nice time on the beach. I vlogged most of my trip, so if you want to watch it, the video is down below. Let me know your kind of weekend getaway in the comments :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment