expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 22 November 2017

26th Birthday Outfit Diaries

Basically, in my previous post, I mentioned that I turned 26.

And today, my birthday week has officially ended!



Oh yes, birthday week. That's a thing. Look it up :)



Although I didn't get to dress up a lot during my birthday week, I did have some fun rocking a couple of outfits.




OUTFIT 1: LITTLE BLACK DRESS [BIRTHDAY EVE] 

- This was, of course, worn during the night.




OUTFIT 2: SIMPLE [BIRTHDAY BRUNCH]

- After a late night pre-celebration, I started my birthday at 12 in the afternoon. Pretty standard. But I feel like I really need to be comfortable on my birthday, hence why, I chose this simple outfit. 





OUTFIT 3: STRIPES [BIRTHDAY NIGHT]

- Birthday dinner is the main event, in my personal opinion. So, I would normally go for something I won't normally wear. 





OUTFIT 4: KEEP IT TOGETHER CASUAL [POST BIRTHDAY]

- Ah yes, the day when you wake up and realize you're a year older. AND a year WISER! 





OUTFIT 5: RELAXED [BIRTHDAY WEEK]

- Time to settle for some 26-year-old clothing. *jokes* What even is a 26-year-old clothing? :P Time to relax and enjoy what's left of my birthday week.





Is it just me or is birthday week your thing too? Let me know in the comments :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment