expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 3 November 2017

TRY-DAY FRIDAY: PATTERNED TROUSERS

I've been working on this project for some time now.


*Try-day Friday is basically a day for you to wear something totally out of your comfort zone - this idea was introduced by Dia&Co which is a plus size clothing company dedicated to women size 14 and above. Try-day Friday is where they encourage women to step out of their comfort zones and face their fashion fears. Dia&Co makes shopping fun and easy for women of all shapes and sizes* 



I think I speak on behalf of most people when I say this.


We all have flaws and imperfections. Some of us embrace them; some of us will try to get rid of them.


With that said, I’ve always had an issue with the lower part of my body – i.e, hips and thighs. You have no idea how difficult it is for me to find “the perfect pair of jeans”. It will either fit perfectly around my waist but too tight/too loose on my legs, or the other way around.


I do, however, find trousers a little bit easier for my body. It was only up till late that I found out I actually quite fancy patterned trousers.


I’ve seen catalogues and models and bloggers and influencers rocking them and it’s not something I would normally wear, but I decided to give it a go.



To be honest, I flippin’ love it! Whoever said pear-shaped girls can’t rock patterned trousers? J





What do you think? Let me know in the comments :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment