expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday 7 February 2018

Favourite Pictures from Krabi, Thailand

About 2 weeks ago, I took a short "vacation" with one of my close friends to Krabi, Thailand.









Oh Krabi...





....Where do I even begin.



It's my second time in Krabi, actually. And it amazes me how I manage to fall even more in love with the place. I love Thailand in general but there are so many hidden islands and gems I have yet to explore (and will soon explore).



I do have to say this and be honest about it. Krabi is more commercialized now than it was 2 years ago when I last visited. And that's exactly it. I usually do not like places like that, but Krabi has somehow put a spell on me.



But anyway, here's to more adventures and explorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment