expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday 9 March 2018

6 AMAZING PLACES TO EAT IN HATYAI

As I mentioned in my previous post, I was off to Thailand for a couple of days.



This time - HatYai



I've actually never been to this small city before but I've heard that it's a food paradise. So naturally, why not right? Book a flight and try it.


My friend and I went together.


So, here's the deal. We are both fairly picky when it comes to food. What I mean by this is, we both enjoy food A LOT, we're both foodies and obviously, we will try food that entice us. However, we are not really adventurous - as in, we will not have worms, insects, or delicacies that we do not fancy.

Furthermore, she only eats in restaurants that are HALAL. And I, on the other hand, am a pescatarian - which means I am a vegetarian who only eats seafood. So, it is a little trickier for us but I don't feel like I'm missing out.



Obviously, for meat lovers out there, you will definitely NOT be disappointed in HatYai. But for vegans, it will be VERY difficult for you to enjoy. 



For us, we enjoyed it to the max. So, if you are travelling with a friend/group of friends who are of our kinds, here are 6 good places to eat in HatYai - HALAL or not - definitely give it a go because it's a YES from both of us.



1) Decha Fried Chicken Restaurant



Lovely setting, good ambiance, tasty food, affordable price
Total for 2: THB 680 




2) Dim Sum Chabura



Great service, friendly staff, amazing dimsum, awesome tomyam, super affordable 
Total for 2: THB 595




3) Greenway Night Market



Variety of food stalls, good price, surprisingly good ambiance
Total for 2: THB 245




4) Sulaiman Restaurant



Quiet and cozy, nice seafood fried rice, a little overpriced 
Total for 2: THB 540




5) Hat Yai Walking Street


Seafood heaven, busy, go on an empty stomach




6) Samila Beach - Coconut Ice Cream




No matter what it is you're in HatYai for, SEAFOOD IS A MUST! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment