expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 2 April 2018

Things (I Want) To Do in April

The month of March was amazing. 




I got to tick off 8 out of the 10 things on my March list, which felt so good! So I really do hope April will be equally amazing.

Here are a couple of things I have set for myself in the month of April. 


1) Travel more

I've made it my absolute priority for 2018 to travel at least once a month - whether that's a road trip or a short vacation outside the country. 

It's not because I'm showing off. Those of you who know me and have read my blog for a long time, you would know that I always travel on a low budget anyway (btw, do let me know if you want me to share more tips on that)

Going to new places helps me learn more about myself and see the world differently. And I always come back feeling recharged and full of creativity. 



2) Spend more time with my family

Again, something I always take for granted. But my uncles are flying in from Sydney, my mom will be flying in as well. And my dad too before he heads off to Europe. 

I now realize how "busy" adulting can be but I do feel that it's time to make April a month for families and loved ones.



3) Try more new things

Let's face it. Everyone loves being in their comfort zones but I do want to push myself a little bit more this month. Of course I will not overdo it but I will take it one step at a time. 



4) Be more organized 

By this, I mean with my time. I've been really good at organizing events and/or things I need to do and attend but whenever it comes to what I really love doing, I find myself saying "oh damn. I don't have time to do it at all" or "I'm too tired". Something I will definitely try to work on this month. 



5) Talk to more people 

Last month, I've made so many new friends. I'm actually quite proud of myself. But I learned that I quite enjoy talking to new people and it's not that scary. There's always something to learn from different people. 




These are a couple of things I've set for myself this month. Definitely need to organize my time a little bit better. What is one of your goals for April? Let me know in the comments :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment