expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 15 May 2018

HOLIDAY LOOKBOOK: Nha Trang

It was my first time visiting Nha Trang, Vietnam about 2 weeks ago. And let me just say, I am 100% going back there. The locals are so friendly it makes me question my personality. But in all seriousness, Nha Trang really is a beautiful place.

Just a heads up: May is the best month to visit Vietnam because it's apparently summertime there. So summertime meant bikinis and shorts. Here's my little holiday lookbook from my weekend in Nha Trang.



Nha Trang beach, one of the beaches that has the strongest waves.




One of the best thing about Nha Trang: a view of the beach and buildings at the left, a view of the mountains at the right. *View from An Vista Hotel*




Being in my happy place - the sea.




The parks are amazing too. Perfect for getting that Instagram shot.



Here's a little video from my 48-hour stay: 

No comments:

Post a Comment