expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday 1 August 2017

AUGUST GOALS

Oh my freakin' goodness!



Honestly, someone needs to push the "pause" button on 2017 because it's actually getting quite scary.



But anyway, Happy August, my friends! I sincerely hope that July wasn't too rough on you. 


The only thing I can remember from July is basically work. So, I guess I did fulfill my July Goals by hustling. I was also able to exercise more which I'm very happy about. I finally got the chance to dance again, which made me incredibly happy. I went hiking for the first time which was great! I swam more. It was all really good. However, I really need to slow down and chill out!




This month, I've found a very strong mantra to live by:


"Everyday we spend not improving ourselves, is a wasted day"


It's August and I want you to ask yourself - What have you done in the past 7 months? Are you improving as a person? Are you getting closer to your dreams? Are you bringing good energy and positive vibes to the people around you? What have you accomplished? 


I will always be striving for improvements and I will always try to better myself. 



This month, my goals are to:


1. Be spontaneous 


Anything could happen in a year, in a month, in a week, in a day, in an hour. I don't want to regret not taking spontaneous road trips or going on vacations. Spontaneity will be my craving for this month.



2. Read more


OMG. I can't even remember the last time I read but towards the end of July, I've been reading a substantial amount of materials and books and articles. I forgot how much I actually love reading!



3. Be a morning person


Yes yes. My mom would say "it's impossible" but I'm going to try to stick to a morning routine in order to be a morning person. Just you wait and see :P



4. No more shopping


For the month of August, I've decided not to buy any clothes and although it already seems like an impossible task, I will try my very best to not spend money on unnecessary things!



5. Cook more often


I made breakfast and dinner last couple of days and I forgot how much I actually love cooking, so I'll definitely be cooking more often this month :)





31 new days ahead. Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment